Thursday, October 1, 2015

How to Handle the Music Industry

The season of Christmas gives a perfect experience to each and every one of us. The glittering and shimmering Christmas lights are all over the streets beyond the mountain high. People wave their hugs and kisses to their friends and family. Children play their music and delivers a wonderful message through our ears. The beauty of the surrounding and the playful pets around the corner provides a blissful holidays to everybody.

 

I’ve been with the Music Industry for quite some time now, and composing music becomes my way of life. It becomes the beauty of living my day to day activities. As a music lover, I also love having pets of my own. I began living with my dog friends for almost 5 years now and it’s been a wonderful journey with them. Being away from my family makes me home sick most of the time. But sharing my home with my dogs gives me a lot of reason to smile and be thankful for every day.

 

I treat my dogs as my family, during the holiday season where I get busy with my work and have to stay at home; I celebrate my Holidays with them. I talked and shared laughter’s with them. They become not just my pet but also my second family, close to my heart. I take care of them and provided them everything that they need—food, shelter, clothing and good health. The music that I play becomes their music as well. Whenever I got busy, I make sure that my house cleaner will give them their food and water that will give the energy throughout the day.

 

With the kind of work that I do, I tend to travel at least once or twice a month. During my travel I make sure to let my house cleaner do all the work for my dogs. Like going to the veterinarian for their annual checkup, going to the salon for their hair cut and lastly to the playhouse to play with their dog friends. Just these holiday, I went to visit my family and friends back in my hometown and spend three days with them.

 

Our wives had a fantastic time picking out dresses, we were never big dress people but we figured it would be nice to have some. Just in case, ya know? We found this great shop that had the biggest variety of dresses, anyone would be able to find their style there.

Sources:
http://www.dresses-karenmillen.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment