Monday, October 5, 2015

The Things you Love Support You

The Things you Love Support You

People make a living out the things they love. Some of them enjoy working, attending random seminars, shopping, or hanging out with friends. Some people indulge themselves with music.
 

Music lulls my senses. I love going to resto-bars or clubs and mixing up lovely tunes make me feel fascinated. I feel the adrenaline rush in my veins whenever I hear music blasting through the speakers. I feel pumped up whenever the people around me like the song I play. If you ever get to see me play the tunes at your club (or event), feel free to give a feedback.

 

Most people stick only to one genre. In opposite, any genre would do for me. I believe that each genre has its own exquisiteness whether it may be Rap, Rhythm and Blues, Country, Ballad, or Rock. For example, the melodies of the Blues tied up with dub step’s bass drop make a good mixture.

 

Most of the time, when I’m on the go, it is pretty easy for me to harmoniously mix up tunes to produce a unique music on my laptop and save it on my hard drive. But compact disc (CD) has its perks too even it has a short memory storage.

 

It is amusing to see a throwback of the vintage cassette tape or vinyl too. Even the quality may be grainy, some people like using it such as myself.

           

The life of a Disk Jockey (DJ) is not that easy, it makes me skip my meals and lose track of my routine. I also tend to go through cycles ofir regular diet.

 

As a person who is passionately into music, it is important for me to listen to different genres so I can keep up with what’s “in” and what “out”. It also helps me get new ideas so I can come up with new genres and mix-ups.

           

It feel extreme happiness whenever people compliment me for my taste of music. Music has been a sanctuary of pain and laughter. It becomes the haven of my soul and my being.

           

Sources:
http://marksexauermixology.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment