Sunday, October 11, 2015

The Practical Side of Selling

The sun is shining bright as I glimpse outside my glass window. Having the perfect weather makes me jump with excitement. Everything around me feels like dancing with happiness. As I finished my hot shower, I immediately prepared my favorite cup of coffee that I always make as my early morning booster. I put on my favorite white polo and black slacks partnered with my tan colored pumps. Today will be the day that I will get the promotion that I’ve been longing for. My hard work and sleepless nights will now be paid off. I can finally smell the fruit of my labor as I walk down the streets going to my office.

 

I’ve been in the music composing blog network for almost five years now and everything that I learned was the greatest achievement I have in life. The music that was made out of my effort nourished my soul and enriched my life with fulfillment. I have gained my truest friends in this career that made who I am now. Day dreaming of the past as I enter the door of our office brought tears to my glowing eyes. Tears of happiness indeed.

 

Planning my life as I received my promotion gives me an unexplainable feeling. Having a desk of my own was really a dream come true. Imagining my life with the perfect career and having a good set of friends makes me the happiest person alive. As I am packing my stuff in my old apartment, I realized that I need to sell some of my things that I don’t need anymore. My new apartment was near to my office and it offers an amazing city view. I suddenly looked at my phone and realized that I need something much more useful for my daily tasks.

 

I browsed through the net and saw this site that offers a selling part. I took a photo of my phone, uploaded it, put the details and there it goes—it was published in just a few clicks. I was able to sell my phone at a very decent price since it was still in a good condition. After receiving the payment, I immediately looked for a new phone that can capture my every needs even if I am not in the office. I can watch my cats from home using a recording device that connects to my new phone!

 

Sources:
http://www.ruskitamainecoons.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment