Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Live Your Passion Always

"Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo.You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward.And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do." (Steve Jobs)

I was a great fan of Steve Jobs, the moment that I found out that they’re going to make his life into a great movie I was very excited and thrilled. He is one of the most successful people in the world who truly believes in the power of innovation. When the movie has been released, I was one of the people who fall in line just to watch it on the premiere night. And the quote above were the last words of Ashton Kutcher who played Steve Jobs in the movie.

My name is DaZa and I decided to make my personal blog website after watching Steve Job’s movie. I was motivated on how he manages his life and become an inspiration to many people. My passion is mixing tracks with any MP3, CD, Tape, etc. I enjoy mixing alternative rock with dub step. I like a wide variety or genres like Rock, Country, Techno, Dub Step, Rap, & even oldies. I made this blog to all music lovers like me so they can freely enjoy every music download and to be inspired by my own story. This blog allows freedom of expression, so feel free to message me anytime with constructive criticism.

When I started this blog, I don’t know where to start. I have a lot of questions in mind on how it’s going to look like, what’s going to be the topic all about, my niche, target audience and many more. But as I was starting to write everything was just flowing out naturally, my mind was full of great ideas and I needed to make everything as organized as possible.

I went to visit my friend where he was staying. He has some bad drug problems so this great rehab center has been taking care of him and helping him get clean. He is someone that can help me brainstorm to get the best ideas.

Sources:
http://zohrabcenter.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment