Sunday, September 27, 2015

Traveling with Pets

I know you’re wondering what the title has to do with this blog post. Probably you have been unconsciously singing “Let it go” Idina Menzel inside your head right now. I couldn’t blame you, if you are. Even with my age now, I’m also a fan of the movie Frozen. As a composer, I do admire the two artists behind the songs of the animated film. If you’re doing that imitation of Idina Menzel, please man just “let it go”. Just kidding. If you don’t get that, try to bear with me hear. Okay?

 

One of the reasons why blogging gives me a hype is because a person could try and be funny. To all those who are like me, someday are humor will make sense brothers and sisters. Going back to what I was trying to say, I actually think that “Let it go” is the perfect song for Dexter’s situation right now. Remember my 4-month old maine coon? By the way Dexter the MC can actually grow as big as your body pillow. I honestly don’t know the exact dimensions either, I suggest you google it. Again, I’m getting of the topic with my side comments and extra information.

 

Well, you know how I love Dexter and that he’s really a fluffy companion to keep around, but there are still limitations that could make me irritated. It all started last night. Dexter woke me up with his scratching. Thank goodness he only managed to rape the old rug. Anyway, he and his irritation was the reason why I wasn’t able to sleep on my bed. Instead, Dexter and I shared the sofa for the night. Don’t get me wrong, I love that fluffy body pillow cat. You do know how important sleep is to mankind, right?

 

I tried taking my cat on vacation, I found some information on this website about Ystradgynlais that explanied how hard that would be… so I gave up that dream and figured I would just need to get an RV to travel with them.

 

Sources;
http://www.ystradgynlais-information.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment