Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Bringing Love & Peace

Music oh music – every tune has the power to rock us from our gloomy mood to a lively one and vice versa. Being a music composer and a very positive man myself, I believe that music can bring peace to the world more than any wars or political negotiations can. Well, this may sound like a cranky claim, but I say this in good faith.

When we all retire for some music that is genuinely soothing due to its perfectionist composition and high fame, we know that it works like magic to renew our minds and bodies. I don’t want to emphasize the role music and songs play in our lives because each one of us pretty much has the experience. And because I am a professional in the field, it is really sacred to me to disseminate awareness and positivity about music across the world.

While countless singers raise charity through concerts and several composers dedicate their beautiful melodies to the deceased people or a tragic incident, there is one thing I could do with a personal touch right from home: create a blog. So I did it – and I hope I am able to connect with people just as creatively and generously to help them explore various unknown avenues of music that are not yet heard of. Yes, peace and love can be really brought with music.

Music can solely amplify such positive vibes exponentially. This is the reason why we have Christmas carols and birthday music to cherish our special moments more affectionately. When it comes to composition of music – let me say that this profession is the most imaginative, wild and dreamy. I can write music notes however I like and together, it all may play so beautifully that the world will remember me for decades with the music I gave them.

As for this blog, I have similar intentions to let people learn more about music as not only a source of expression but healing and love too. But the motto just doesn’t end here. I want to learn so much in return too, and that I can do by interacting online with similar curious minds. So here we go and let the language of music do all the magic while we sit back and watch spellbound how music brings peace and alleviates negativity and suffering from this world in more than one ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment