Friday, September 25, 2015

My Life Story

Hi my name is DaZa and welcome to my blog site. I’ve been updating this site every week to check on the unique visit and to keep the community posted with my latest mix uploads. My passion is mixing tracks with any MP3, CD, Tape, etc. I enjoy mixing alternative rock with dub step. I like a wide variety or genres like Rock, Country, Techno, Dub Step, Rap, & even oldies. I love feedback so feel free to message me anytime with constructive criticism.

I created this blog because I was advised by my father to let others be inspired with my story. He told me to make a diary that everyone can read and will relay the message to their friends and family. It took me a while to figure out how would I start my writing and then I realized that this blog entails freedom and I can start in whatever chapter of my life.

During my youth, I was one of the teenage girls who live life carelessly. I was once a free spirited young girl who dreams of having fun all the time. I did not give value to my education back then. Hence, I was always out with my friends smoking, drinking and dancing all night long. I grew up being a spoiled kid since my parents are always away for work. My only companion is my nanny who took good care of me since I was a baby. She is like my second mother and I broke her heart the moment I disobeyed all her golden rules. I became obsessed with music to the point that I am always out of the house just to attend live bands in our town.

I was fascinated how music enriched my soul in every way. I was able to learn how to mix when one of my friends invited me over to his house to show how mixing can be made. Everything about my youth were filled with great and wonderful memories. But one thing that really destroyed me as a person is how I became fixated with different vices and one of which is smoking.

After years of living my life doing nonproductive things, my parents confronted me and let me realized a lot of things. Right at that specific moment, it was like a big slapped on my face how I wasted my time doing nonsense. I got involved in a Labour Party right outside my town that is actually very interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment